Love loading the game with the new intro!
Even tho the Trickster is LUL tier in the game. I love everything about him. Especially the new animated intro when you boot up the game. I actually quit a few times to rewatch it! Gold job their Dev's!
Even tho the Trickster is LUL tier in the game. I love everything about him. Especially the new animated intro when you boot up the game. I actually quit a few times to rewatch it! Gold job their Dev's!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They made a intro for the trickster? I keep getting the original one when i boot up the game :(
Love the troll
I'm pretty sure they're talking about the trailer that plays when you load up the game