Spirit Fury Bug

• Platform: Playstation 5 (but playing Playstation 4 version)

• Description of the issue: Every time my spirit fury goes off (a pallet is slammed on me and gets destroyed), I try to move forward and it just pushes me backwards. Almost like a strange lag spike.

• How often does this occur: Every single time spirit fury goes off

• This has only happened while playing Wraith. I ONLY play Wraith at the moment, so I'm not sure if this happens with other killers.

• Video Example: https://youtu.be/OaRDgX3XHrk

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • If I may ask, did you update your game when these happened? They supposedly fixed that bug in the patch released today.

  • @ARatherStrangeKiller said:

    If I may ask, did you update your game when these happened? They supposedly fixed that bug in the patch released today.

    oh nice! These issues were from the a few days ago. I just logged on and got the update, so we will see. :)