The main event of the trickster does not activate on ps4
When the main event is there it does not activate on ps4
When the main event is there it does not activate on ps4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I played on PS5 and it works, sounds like an isolated issue?
Just so you know it doesn't activate automatically. You have to manually activate it with L1 and throw at least 1 knife to get it going
Not gonna lie but like....If it was bugged for me and didn't work, it would be days before I noticed and it would probably only be because I activated it to mess around.