It's not really even that it's "overpowered" as if maps were clearly, intentionally, and purposefully meant to be survivor or killer favored (they're not). It's just that the map is so utterly and absolutely thoughtlessly and horribly designed.
They've changed it a little bit since it's original incarnation which was far worse, the houses aren't as strong as they used to be, but the map still needs a lot of new changes and updates.
It's not really even that it's "overpowered" as if maps were clearly, intentionally, and purposefully meant to be survivor or killer favored (they're not). It's just that the map is so utterly and absolutely thoughtlessly and horribly designed.
They've changed it a little bit since it's original incarnation which was far worse, the houses aren't as strong as they used to be, but the map still needs a lot of new changes and updates.
I mostly just want the god windows on the houses gone, and remove the backyards of the houses so you can cut off survivors but in exchange give the map more resources to work with and stuff like a pallet in some of the houses that no longer have strong windows
The minute I get that map all bets are off on being nice. I tunnel and facecamp. No way am I getting the run around on the 20 or so god loops and such.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not really even that it's "overpowered" as if maps were clearly, intentionally, and purposefully meant to be survivor or killer favored (they're not). It's just that the map is so utterly and absolutely thoughtlessly and horribly designed.
They've changed it a little bit since it's original incarnation which was far worse, the houses aren't as strong as they used to be, but the map still needs a lot of new changes and updates.
i agree
Where is the "Hell Yeah ######### That Map" option?
i really want to know what evil little ocido fanboy put "No, if you are a good killer, you should know how to counter it."
because they are the stupidest most biased people I've seen
Frankly, I don't like it when I play survivor, either. It's the find-your-way-around-a-fence map and that's not fun.
Haddonfield has these things:
1 God House
3 Strong two story houses
And a lot of good pallets
It's not OP but it is broken If you know how to loop the survivors win easily tbh
I mostly just want the god windows on the houses gone, and remove the backyards of the houses so you can cut off survivors but in exchange give the map more resources to work with and stuff like a pallet in some of the houses that no longer have strong windows
I'm curious to see the people voting for option 2 playing killer on Haddonfield agaisnt half decent survivors.
The minute I get that map all bets are off on being nice. I tunnel and facecamp. No way am I getting the run around on the 20 or so god loops and such.
I want to hear the people who voted no and what they have to say about it.
they nerfed a perk before the map
i want old balanced back
I mean it has to be the map that gets most offerings from survivors. I slap on Balanced Landing and the Strode offering myself from time to time.
Who tf is saying no to this
My dream is that we one day live in a world where the haddonfield map in the hit game, Dead by daylight, is fair for both sides.