Are you a 50/50? And 2 advantages to being one in my opinion!

Due to a recent thread getting out of hand i just wanted to kinda open this thread to see a general consensus. The game allows you to play both sides but some people just play one side which is fine some people just wanna play with friends. And some people wanna be a killer who murders people. The 2 most advantages that ive seen and personally felt from being a 50/50:

1. You have a better view of both sides problems. A lot of people who speak from only one side could show some general bias (which is fine were all human)! It just generally seems easier to speak on topics like say noed when you use it a few times and realize "hey in red this perk really never gets use". Maybe when im completly dumpstering a team as spirit ill reel myself in a bit so they at least get some chance. And as a survivor i feel for killers when im playing my 4 man and all gens pop in minutes because of the killer running no gen regression or just not being good in chase. Maybe when ya clicky clicky teabag that demo who just played him for the first time in red you should try playing demo against a good team and see how you do. Id love to see it!

2.It enhances your abilities from both sides greatly: This one is more general opinion: i used to hate going against bubba and was a advid person for him being busted as heck. What changed this for me? I played like 500 hours as him in red ranks against good teams and watched the survivors play against me. This enhanced my killer gameplay as i learned to counter certain playstyles and learned to counter certain killers from my survivor side. Suffice to say i have no problems playing as or against bubba anymore.

Im sure theres other advantages and people are free to add on more in responses. I just wanna see how common 50/50s are. And of course theres slight advantages to being a 50/50 but you can always try it out yourself the option is there. (Quick disclaimer:if you are a pure survivor or killer that doesn't make you weaker than 50/50 players of course you can be really good at your one side i have friends like that i just personally find being a 50/50 easier in some cases!) If your not feel free to explain why you don't play the other side! Id love to hear!

Comments

  • I’m not a 50/50 more of a 70/30 between survivor and killer.

    I play killer mainly for archives and daily’s but sometimes I’m just in the mood

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I’m not a 50/50 more of a 70/30 between survivor and killer.

    I play killer mainly for archives and daily’s but sometimes I’m just in the mood

    Ey better than 90/10 or 100/0 not talking bad about full on one side players obviously just imo.

  • Play both sides or shut up is my opinion. If you don't play both sides, how should you get the full perspective? You have only bias.

    Nerf dead hard

  • I am a 60/40, to be honest. Playing killer is way more fun than playing survivor, in my opinion.

  • I agree that this is best way to form unbiased opinions on this game. But I do think you have to play both sides with equal intensity. A rank 1 survivor, that only meme around as a rank 20 killer doesn't truly understand both sides, and vice versa ofcourse.

    I feel this is why I play so well against spirit. After maining her for almost 3 years I know all the tricks. I agree tho that if you want to beat it, main it for awhile.

    This is how I started playing survivor. I wanted to be as good as those red rank swfs I was facing everyday.