How is trickster buff?
I watched videos from the ptb and it looks like trickster has still the same problems just a tiny bit better. Did someone play him and can tell how he feels to play?
I watched videos from the ptb and it looks like trickster has still the same problems just a tiny bit better. Did someone play him and can tell how he feels to play?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I find him still as slow as he was when he first come out? But then again I'm Michael main or the crazy wackjob doctor.
Playing against him he seems to be a bit more difficult to escape a chase a d loop half the time, but alot of people have mastered how his perks work now. Best advice is to use him as main for a bit and master his perks hun. I literally found Michael a bit difficult, purely how slow it was to activate his skills.