Finish this build

Hey everyone! Would like some suggestions on how to finish this build, currently I'm using bond, urban evasion, iron will. I was thinking lithe as I don't like sprint burst making me feel like I shouldn't sprint unless I needed to. Decisive strike is annoying to killers so I probably would never run it. What would be a good fourth perk?

Comments

  • Calm spirit keeps you from screaming from doctor, or crying from getting hit. Seems to fit with your combo
  • Terrortot said:
    Calm spirit keeps you from screaming from doctor, or crying from getting hit. Seems to fit with your combo
    I started using that but I'm not sure if it's worth it considering it only really counters doctor. Clown isn't really played often on console.
  • Diversion or Quick and Quiet

  • Go with Lithe, and switch Bond with Dance with Me

  • Uhm using bond I assume you play as solo survivor, from my experience SC is almost necessary because the random plebs always asume you have it (who wouldnt use SC lel), so you might end up chasing them begging for a heal

    If you want an exhaustion perk, try balanced landing. It is quite underrated in my opinion

  • RSB said:

    Go with Lithe, and switch Bond with Dance with Me

    Would you still recommend DWM and Lithe fora solo player? 
  • @Melvin said:
    RSB said:

    Go with Lithe, and switch Bond with Dance with Me

    Would you still recommend DWM and Lithe fora solo player? 

    Of course, I play mostly solo and use this underrated build (IW, Lithe, DwM and UE/SC), it works wonders in good hands.

  • I would run something like BT or We'll Make It.