Item Duplication
Faced a killer today with 2000 of every item on every killer. Luckily they were streaming on twitch.
Tagged:
Pending
Faced a killer today with 2000 of every item on every killer. Luckily they were streaming on twitch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep thats very clearly a hacker, notice how in the top right they also don't have any devotion meaning even if they did grind out all those items it would have been physically impossible for them to do so. Unfortunately this isn't the right place to report it and I have know idea where the link was the last time I reported this type of thing, so I guess the best bet here is I just type @MandyTalk and hope for their guidance to lead you