What do you guys think about new Coldwind?
I just want your opinion of the new Coldwind. I watched some videos and while it seems nice I am also worried as a killer player due to its brightness. What do you guys generally think about it. Please explain your opinions as well because I wanna see other people's thoughts on that.
Comments
Haven't played on it yet but watched Otz's Stream and it looks amazing especially Thompson House.
I love the style. The new Thompson House is amazing, and the fact that Billy's room can be found on Fractured Cowshed is also great.
I really like the look of the updated Coldwind maps.
I like the redesigns
Not sure I like the daytime setting though, maybe I'm just too used to maps being dark. Even Dusty Saloon is still kinda dark despite being in the early morning
I actually don't care about the brightness. I just hate how all the new maps look empty and generic. And I don't have a good enough art vocabulary to explain why it looks that way to me, which is frustrating.
Not hating it but there is stuff there I don’t really like: the brightness (doesn’t have to be super dark but a little bit darker), the ground looks barren and the hay bales kinda look cheap..
but overall I am okay with it, but it could have definitely been better
I like it overall, though from what I've seen they didn't really fix Cowshed.