New animations

Hey guys this is my first ever post but i really need to speak my mind. I dont really like the new animations as they dont look as professional as they used to. im having a hard time enjoying survivor at the time and just hope that the old animations comes back. i've been playing since 2016 and have legacy to nea, meg, cluad and dwight but no killers. in my opinion they are changeing ti much at once and thats what makes the game die for me. no-one really asked for new animations since they where not bad but now i really hope they change it back. let me know what you think about the new animations.

Comments

  • You may look in the designated thread in the suggestion section of the forum:

    @Mandy said:

    I'm making this thread to try to put things in one place, I appreciate players frustrations right now - I'm a player too don't forget. But keeping your feedback constructive is imperative.

    Please try to keep your points as clear as possible, comments such as "this is trash" is completely unhelpful and will just get comments ignored.

    Thank you

    Mandy


    edit: And welcome to the forums! :)