Infinite "Ultra" Sprint Boost Bug

Yesterday i played with my friends some dbd matches. We roled to play the salon Map, We spawned all in one line. I told my gf to give me the flashlight she took with her. My movement kinda bugged when i turned to her on the object next to her. After i picked up the beamer i "bugged" so Hard, That i was faster than the Killer, Even with bloddlost. We tried in private to get it to work Again, But we couldn't get it again. We think maybe you need the exactly spawn Location again to get it Work and you just need to put the spawn Away, but It will need more testing to get to this Bug, we tried it without this exactly spawn location and couldn't get it.

Video that all makes it easier to explain: https://youtu.be/WcyOM-SDR2I


After I got hit in the match against Bubba, he had Franklin's, I lost the beamer and the "Ultra" infinite sprint boost. So it was the flashlight that gave me the boost I think. After I picked it up again, I didn't had the sprint boost again.

Perks, Charakter, etc. You"ll see on the YouTube video.

I saved the full length match also if you want to see the scene with Bubba hitting my with Franklin's and my "sprint boost" was gone but I think that isn't necessary.


*I played on PS5, Gamertag: ImSiionz


Greetings! ๐Ÿ‘

Tagged: Pending

Comments