how do you join the fog whisper's

Just asking as I play and broadcast alot (though id like to apologize for any foul language I use at times as I've had a few trolls watch my live broadcasts and make threats to send false hacking reports and I end up cursing them out) but I would like to be one as I think it would be fun and I could make new friends to play with as well

Comments

  • The Fog Whisperer feature is in its baby stages right now. So far, there are only 10 people accepted, but more spots will be available when it gets out of "pilot" mode. 
  • PigNRun said:
    The Fog Whisperer feature is in its baby stages right now. So far, there are only 10 people accepted, but more spots will be available when it gets out of "pilot" mode. 
    Thanks for that good to get a proper answer to a question then just a no or nope
  • Ahhh. I thought a group of developers were gonna kick my ass to get in.
  • ok so i broadcast dead by daylight a looot and just found out about fog whisperer from pauliesther. WILLwork4food89 PSN and YOUTUBE Rob Clements or WILLwork4food89 feel free to check me out and if you are decent at the game at me. hoping to join the program once more slots are available thanks guys have fun kill or be killed =)