Heroic Virtue archive challenge bugged
Platform: Steam
Description of Issue: Not getting progress towards the "Heroic Virtue" archive challenge.
Steps:
- Have two survivors escape through the exit gates while you are in the trial.
- Escape the trial.
- GET NO PROGRESS TOWARDS THE CHALLENGE.
- Probably every time? My teammates almost never leave before me because they are too busy teabagging the killer while the killer forces me out, assuming the match even gets to endgame.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I had the same problem today. I already had 1 out of 6, so it worked before, but in this trial I got no progress for the challenge.
The match was in the family residence against a doctor, the other two survivors were both injured and the killer hit me before I escaped aswell. Both of them definitely left before I did, but I'm still at 1 out of 6.