PS4 SWF 18+ WITH MIC ONLY
Add mario4LYF3. I'm currently rank 3 and only have 1 solid buddy who frequently plays. If your on often and just about having fun and meet the other criteria then hit me up.
Add mario4LYF3. I'm currently rank 3 and only have 1 solid buddy who frequently plays. If your on often and just about having fun and meet the other criteria then hit me up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Add me hot_wheelies_
I’m downn my psn is Ant Vlone
Ps5 crossplay enabled rank 17 survivor rank 10 killer just want to have fun not toxic Nephew_Ruckus199 add me
I try to play often and yes username Crackedlove12
Add bloobirb123, rank 12 Feng min main