I’ve never been more excited for perk changes in my life

Mainly talking about the perks Borrowed Time, Lucky Break, and Object of Obsession. Let me just say that I’m super hyped for these three perk changes as I want to thank BHVR for making this happen.

Borrowed Time needed this change for a long time as stealth killers can easily counter it. It makes camping with these killers easier because current Borrowed Time doesn’t trigger if the killer isn’t in the terror radius. I love this perk so much and I’m glad it’s getting this change.

The Lucky Break change might be my favorite as it will finally see more uses and can combine very well with other perks like Fixated and Iron Will. The main reason I’m hyped about this one is because ever since I started maining Yui, it has bothered me how she has pretty bad/situational teachable perks. Next up is Any Means Necessary and Breakout to get a good buff please and thank you.

I hate current Object of Obsession. After dealing with two Objects on Haddonfield with Trickster recently, I’m glad this change is happening. It seems like a very fun perk and it has the same use as Distortion as it can help identify which perks the killer has. I’m definitely going to be using this perk a lot.

I’m so far pretty happy with this update. There are some negatives to it but overall not bad. I’m very hyped to test out this stuff on the PTB tomorrow.

Comments

  • The thing about the Object change is the survivor can no longer hide/look away. Killer will always have a blip on them. Fits the name nicely.

  • My favorite part about this update is the changes to BT and small game. As you mentioned the perk will now counter stealth killers. I love having a totem counter which is what everyone has been asking for a long time. Yes it won't be on the UI but as someone who plays a little more solo I will gladly equip small game more often.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    The thing about the Object change is the survivor can no longer hide/look away. Killer will always have a blip on them. Fits the name nicely.

    Yeah, I just love the whole OoO change and the fact that there is still a bit of a risk to using it is very good.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    My favorite part about this update is the changes to BT and small game. As you mentioned the perk will now counter stealth killers. I love having a totem counter which is what everyone has been asking for a long time. Yes it won't be on the UI but as someone who plays a little more solo I will gladly equip small game more often.

    I like the Small Game change too but they should honestly just make totem counter base kit.

  • They should do more for BT that used for bodyblock.

  • @OmegaXII said:

    They should do more for BT that used for bodyblock.

    I never minded the bodyblock part of it. It’s only 12 seconds now and if a survivor over commits the bodyblock, it can be countered by waiting out the timer.