New License Killer & Survivor

Are you excited for that? Which killer and survivor you wanna see? And will you main them?


For me;

Chucky as killer and Andy as survivor

Jason as killer and Tommy Jarvis as survivor


And i really wanna main Chucky and Andy possibly will be my new survivor main if they add game

Comments

  • I honestly think it is possibly RE, I think they will add a mixture that is reminiscent of the old games, yet also with the new games, something to please both groups of fans. SO Jack Baker as the Killer, and Chris Redfield, and Jill valentine as Survivors.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    I honestly think it is possibly RE, I think they will add a mixture that is reminiscent of the old games, yet also with the new games, something to please both groups of fans. SO Jack Baker as the Killer, and Chris Redfield, and Jill valentine as Survivors.

    ^ What he said.

  • There aren't really any licenses I'm really excited for. I mean- We got Silent ######### Hill.

    I'd hope for Jason one day, but I highly doubt he'll be the next license.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Are you excited for that? Which killer and survivor you wanna see? And will you main them?

    For me;

    Chucky as killer and Andy as survivor

    Jason as killer and Tommy Jarvis as survivor

    And i really wanna main Chucky and Andy possibly will be my new survivor main if they add game

    If I was Jason, I would dominate him and make him my main, I would get all the achievements out of him just like I did with Myers.

  • I like the idea of a Candyman chapter with the new movie out later this year, but not sure it would happen next chapter.

  • I want Chucky the most, because i know Jason and Pennywise won't come any time soon unfortunately. Chucky is also one of the biggest icons we are missing in this game.