Im looking for people to play dead by daylight with on ps4 with a mic

I wanna play dead by daylight with a team and my username is CulturedRaven pleas have a mic I can do cross platform but im on ps4

Comments

  • We're lookIng for more survivors.

    We play daily. So if you're interested, add me on discord.

    Nickly#9760

  • Bonjour

    Je recherche des compagnons de jeu afin de se faire des partie sympas sur Ps4

    Dans l'idéal communication au micro

    Joue tout les jours en se moment donc assez disponible

    Si ça vous intéresse ajouter moi sur la PS

    hisoka-morow-974


    A bientôt j'espère

  • I would love to but when i get ungrounded lmao, my name is aelia__ and im on ps4 w/ a mic usually :)

  • TheBlackPope88 I'm also looking for survivors to play with. I was a rank 3 yesterday before I played against 4 rank 1 killers solo. I'm now a rank 5 lol

    Edit* play on ps4, play all the time, 27M. Not toxic, play for fun but also enjoy competition.

  • I’m looking for players trying to get the achievement for all 4 people to escape through hatch can anyone gimme a hand I have cross play enabled

  • @CulturedRaven1 said:

    I wanna play dead by daylight with a team and my username is CulturedRaven pleas have a mic I can do cross platform but im on ps4

    U could add me m8 if u want to. My username is faze_ahmad_968. A old name ik but I don't really pay for changing names

  • @CulturedRaven1 said:

    I wanna play dead by daylight with a team and my username is CulturedRaven pleas have a mic I can do cross platform but im on ps4

    Added!