Yes and No, it's fine on it's own but it's limited by how many times you can reasonably hook a survivor.
If I could only choose one gen regression perk I'd choose Surge over PGTW, as it's much more reliable, can affect multiple gens, and is only limited by cooldown rather than how many times you can get a hook and a kick within a timeframe
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol, i don't think anyone would call it bad. Its the most reliable gen regression perk out there
Pop is the very reliable and can help in most situations for killer. i dont think anyone would say otherwise lmao.
Yes and No, it's fine on it's own but it's limited by how many times you can reasonably hook a survivor.
If I could only choose one gen regression perk I'd choose Surge over PGTW, as it's much more reliable, can affect multiple gens, and is only limited by cooldown rather than how many times you can get a hook and a kick within a timeframe