Something I’ve not seen since before DC penalties.
Just had a rank 1 Freddy DC at 5 gens just because I managed to find and cleanse Ruin at the beginning of the match.
Just had a rank 1 Freddy DC at 5 gens just because I managed to find and cleanse Ruin at the beginning of the match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh god this is a throwback
Those were the days. When killers auto DCed on haddonfield. Not that I blame them
Its ok. Just wait another 20 Minutes for the next Match to be a Stridor Spirit ;)
I’m running Fixated, No Mither, and Iron Will So that’s ok.
The counter to Spirit. Just 3 Perks. Seems balanced.
It’s a great stealth build against most killers. But it’s extra special against Spirit.
But you're also Injured like ... The entire Match. I can deal with being injured but there is occasions where you just need to be healthy. Or have Dead Hard
it also leaves you perma-injured, so it's exclusively a stealth build