Survivors immune to basic attack at exit gates (PC)
There seems to be a bug where you can stand/crouch/self-care at the edge of the exit gate and be immune to basic attacks. I noticed the bug at first as survivor when I tried to let the killer have a free down at the exit but he couldn't hit me until I stepped forward a little bit.
After that, I noticed the bug at least 3 more times as different killers. I don't recall which maps but I don't think the bug is map-dependent. For some reason, using the Plague I was able to damage a survivor with her corrupt purge even though I couldn't basic attack them. I didn't care about the bug at first, but people have started to exploit it since you can't force the survivor out of the map and they are still able to self-care while being immune.
Comments