Doctor’s calm add-ons
Is there an exact number for how much the Doctor’s “calm” add-ons modify his terror radius? Is it a flat number or percentage based?
Apparently, it also reduces the size of the terror radius when static shock is on cooldown, so is this reduction in size the same as the increase in size when static shock is up?
Comments
Class 1 modifies by 4m both directions.
Class 2 modifies by 6m both directions.
Carters Notes modifies by 8m both directions.
It's a flat number
Unfortunately I don't have access to the exact numbers because the DBD Wikia appears to have up and moved, but it was definitely an exact number
I.e. Class 1: SB ready = 36m TR, on cool down = 28m TR.
Class 2: SB ready = 38m TR, on cool down = 26m TR.
Carters Notes = SB ready = 40m TR, on cool down = 24m TR.
One of my favourite things to do is use M&A with Carters Notes & Class 2 Calm add ons. When SB is ready I wait until I’m in a chase so that my TR jumps up to a huge 54m before using it, usually resulting in all 4 survivors being hit by the blast. And then while it’s on cool down out of a chase, I get to sneak up on Survivors with a tiny 10m TR.
so 4 meters for brown
6 meters for Yellow
8 meters for purple
Thanks.
Green calm doesn't exist which I've found strange, but whatever.
Not really that strange. 3 types of add ons for each “Class” is pretty consistent.
I probably didn't notice as I don't run more more than Calm and the Red Stain addins then.