Does anyone have a chronology of perks and mechanics?
Couldn't find anything on the wiki, so:
Does someone have a chronological list of what perks and mechanics were added when, if and when they were changed etc?
Thank you
Couldn't find anything on the wiki, so:
Does someone have a chronological list of what perks and mechanics were added when, if and when they were changed etc?
Thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you tried this site on the wiki and searched for keywords?
yeah, but that's what I meant: Is there some list that ONLY lists the perks and mechanics?
Not that I know of, I guess you have to do it yourself if you are really interested in a chronology :/
The article listing all perks has the teachable section ordered by when a character released.