Survivors that want to be healed in the basement after being unhooked.
I just want to slap you.
Grow a brain.
You DON’T linger in the basement. It’s a stupidly unnecessary risk.
I just want to slap you.
Grow a brain.
You DON’T linger in the basement. It’s a stupidly unnecessary risk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this happen tonight when I was on Clown. 2 went to unhook 1 and they started to heal when I was just outside kicking a gennie before going on patrol . . . 18 seconds later I had 3 hooked in basement. about 30 sec later, one Kobe'd and got the other 2 off hook and when I got back from halfway across the map THEY WERE STILL THERE. healing! /facepalm I think they might have learned their lesson after that match. As I left them on hook, I looked down and slowly turned from side to side, like a disappointed father . . .
The only time I can think of healing in basement being a good thing is if you know the killer is far away and is not mobile enough to get back to the basement in time to initiate in chase with you
Or if the person has We'll Make It, because why not