why no rewards for devotion?
A charm, a skin, BP, anything.
Why can't we get any devotion rewards?
We don't even get rank rewards either
A charm, a skin, BP, anything.
Why can't we get any devotion rewards?
We don't even get rank rewards either
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rank rewards are supposed to be coming but it seemed tied to the MMR so we'll see. I was pretty disappointed the first time my devotion reset and I found out that you got nothing for it I was kind of hoping for like a slight increase in iri shards or something even if it just went up 5 on the max so 305 for instance on the max levels then 310 so on and so forth.