Seeking Dead by Daylight members to play with

Hello,


I'm new to Dead by daylight seeking others to play with

I have discord and a switch lite

I can do cross-play as well


I'd like to meet others to possibly play with but know I'm new to the game just started this weel level 1 still someone please give me a chance thanks.

Comments

  • Hi!

    If you are still looking for someone to play with I wouldn't mind playing, if cross-play isn't a problem, since I'm on pc.

    You can add me on disc: The_Leg#8810

  • I will certainly add you to mine today :) thank you

    I have made some progress since I posted this but not much but want to play with anyone who is willing the more the merrier

  • Hey, do you still have a spot for me to play with you?

    My discord is moslo45#2676

  • Nice! Just hit me up whenever you want to play!

  • @Bastian said:

    Hello,

    I'm new to Dead by daylight seeking others to play with

    I have discord and a switch lite

    I can do cross-play as well

    I'd like to meet others to possibly play with but know I'm new to the game just started this weel level 1 still someone please give me a chance thanks.

    If you are still looking for people to play with, I would be down to join the team! You can add me on discord. Hyrum#6343