Did they change the way killer prestige weapons look
just came back to the game recently and noticed some of the prestige killer weapons look like they have twizzlers on them, I don't remember them looking like this.
just came back to the game recently and noticed some of the prestige killer weapons look like they have twizzlers on them, I don't remember them looking like this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I am concerned, no changes were done to prestige weapons. Sometimes they look weird in the lobby, but that is because of that pinkish neon aesthetic.
I think deathslingers might have changed. I can't open dbd to look at it now but here is an older video with his prestige weapon
https://youtu.be/t6B877rGMS8?t=290
yeah they definitely did then blights also look different too.