Looking for 4th player for our team! Crossplay

Hey,

Myself and two other friends are looking for a 4th team mate to join us when we play. We have cross play enabled as we are Xbox, PC and Switch players. We play daily too :)

We’ve been playing for awhile but we’re looking for anyone who enjoys the game and are looking for new friends to game with x

Comments

  • I'm intrested

    I'm PC, and a killer main, highest rank ever received was rank 6 (as a killer)

    I have been burnt out for awhile and I'm looking for people to play with.

    I'm not very good as survivor but... trying to get better!

    I have all of the charecters.

  • Hi ! I don't know if you're still looking for someone but if yes, I would be so happy to play with you !

    I'm a girl looking for some people to play wiht ! I started playing 2-3 weeks ago. My level is 35 and my survivor rank is now 11.

    I normally speak French but I can speak in english ! I'm a Xbox player :) But I don't have a mic. I have discord on my computer and I can connect there !

    I live in Switzerland.

    I really hope we can play together ! :)

  • Sure i'll join, rank one on both sides, pc, NA east

  • @FarAway781316 said:

    Hi ! I don't know if you're still looking for someone but if yes, I would be so happy to play with you !

    I'm a girl looking for some people to play wiht ! I started playing 2-3 weeks ago. My level is 35 and my survivor rank is now 11.

    I normally speak French but I can speak in english ! I'm a Xbox player :) But I don't have a mic. I have discord on my computer and I can connect there !

    I live in Switzerland.

    I really hope we can play together ! :)

    Hey I completely forgot to check back on here to see if anyone replied! I’d love to play.

    add me :) parismiyaa on dbd