To those of you...
Who've had covid and lost your sense of taste and/or smell. Did you get it back? How long did it take?
Got Covid a week ago and recently I lost both taste and smell, which sucks more than I thought it would.
Who've had covid and lost your sense of taste and/or smell. Did you get it back? How long did it take?
Got Covid a week ago and recently I lost both taste and smell, which sucks more than I thought it would.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully, this link will help. But in short, yes it can although it may take a while.
Best of luck with your recovery.
One of my coworkers claims he lost his smell for two months. I don't remember when he said taste came back, but it was before smell