Very nice, I've been achieving rank 1 killer for the last few season. Highest I've been is rank 10 survivor and I'm still trying to climb. Haven't played much this season though, I've just been getting rank 1 killer a lot and staying there until rank reset. Hows the fps for you though, because it always screw me over
Very nice, I've been achieving rank 1 killer for the last few season. Highest I've been is rank 10 survivor and I'm still trying to climb. Haven't played much this season though, I've just been getting rank 1 killer a lot and staying there until rank reset. Hows the fps for you though, because it always screw me over
@PhantomMask20763 Fps is way worse in ps4. It's ok about the rank thing, everyone plays what they enjoy the most. I wanted to reach rank 1 on both sides asap to shut some people's mouths.
Very nice, I've been achieving rank 1 killer for the last few season. Highest I've been is rank 10 survivor and I'm still trying to climb. Haven't played much this season though, I've just been getting rank 1 killer a lot and staying there until rank reset. Hows the fps for you though, because it always screw me over
@PhantomMask20763 Fps is way worse in ps4. It's ok about the rank thing, everyone plays what they enjoy the most. I wanted to reach rank 1 on both sides asap to shut some people's mouths.
Yeah I know about the fps, killer is pretty frustrating with that fps, same when I play survivor it always screws me over somehow
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fps is way worse in ps4.
It's ok about the rank thing, everyone plays what they enjoy the most. I wanted to reach rank 1 on both sides asap to shut some people's mouths.