Tricksters mori could use a little more blood.

you're literally getting pelted with Kuni at close range and stabbed in the chest. zero blood. yes the chest stab would kill you. but still. and like I've said many times I'm not looking for MK levels of violence that's its own thing really.

Comments

  • Knife wounds don't explode with blood, they separate the cells not crush them with blunt force trauma so even if it had blood it wouldn't be too much as most of the force is expelled so the knife punctures instead of applying blunt force trauma

  • @bjorksnas said:

    Knife wounds don't explode with blood, they separate the cells not crush them with blunt force trauma so even if it had blood it wouldn't be too much as most of the force is expelled so the knife punctures instead of applying blunt force trauma

    Like I said, a little more blood. knife wounds still leave cut marks

  • Looking at what the devs have planned for buffs, he could use a "little more" of a few things ๐Ÿ™„

  • I'm more upset at the fact he didn't get an alternate mori when he's all out of knives similar to Twins with/without Victor.

    He could have used his bat to bang the survivors up in a brutal way.