Is There a Way for the Game to Tell Between a DC and Bad Internet?
I’m asking cause I live in the rural South. Sometimes my internet craps out and I’m kicked from the match. I then get DC penalty even though I didn’t DC. Is there a software or way for the game to know the difference? Seems a little unfair to get a timeout for something not in my control.
Comments
Negative, the system cannot tell them apart, and penalties are applied equally.
That is another reason why the disconnect penalty is ridiculous and ineffective. What prevents people from actually disconnecting are the tome missions and other positive reinforcements for staying in the game. Penalties don't work, it is surprising that they haven't read anything about behavior for the past 30 years to implement such a ######### attempt to modify behavior. Positive reinforcement works. Fear of penalties only work when the penalty is implemented. People get used to it, and it is all back to normal.