Looking For Players To Play With!
Hi, Unicorn here.
I just got DBD on my Switch Lite so Iโm starting from scratch and want to play DBD with a few cool people from the forums.
- Please have a Discord (leave your discord below)
- Please have cross-play enabled
- Please donโt be toxic, I just want to have fun and interactive games! ๐
Thank you,
๐ฆ
Comments
I'm down to play
beezydraco#8362
Adding you now
here mine : Nickly#9760
Will add you once I get back home!!
Still looking for more?
Yes :) Got discord?
I do! Daddys Home Baby#8399
Sorry, posted my DBD name initially.
Hey, I'm always up for some SWF in lieu of public hell :) Narathir#4370
Added ๐
Heyyy i would like to play as well but i dont have any info if the servers matter in this kind of situation. I'm from EU and i was just wondering if we can still play even if you're from some other server. (My discord is Ulgorok#5653 btw just in case we can play)
I think it should work as long as you have crossplay enabled? A couple of folks I used to play with on PS4 were from the UK.
Oh okay i thought crossplay was only valid for devices. Thanks a lot!
I have 1k hours in dbd and play on steam with cross on, but I don't try hard or sweat to win, just play for fun and have some laughs.
also play with voice if needed.
Discord MrPirate#4376