got adept pig and I wasn't even trying too.
I just had a chase daily and was in my second match of getting that done and bam, adept pig with 2 DC's for whatever reason. I don't know so technically a 2 K and I was just messing around the whole time.
I just had a chase daily and was in my second match of getting that done and bam, adept pig with 2 DC's for whatever reason. I don't know so technically a 2 K and I was just messing around the whole time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you get the hooks from the DCs? If so then it doesnt matter, as long as you chased and hooked them a good while before they did it.
I think I did, I know I hooked at least 3 of them twice. one of them DCd and I chased them all and kicked gens al lot, it was weird but I'll take it. now if I could only get adept shape as easy. I had it on PS4 but the trophies don't carry over to 5
Myers Adept was a rough one for me, what I did was avoid the Obsession to max out my perks and go after the non-Obsessions as much as I could. If I had to down the Obsession it was always an instadown to save STBFL and PWYF stacks. Best map is probably an indoors map like Midwich or Hawkins (Lerys has too many LOS blockers and Gideon has too many pallets). Eventually I got it in Purple ranks, if you want to derank for it I suggest going for Evil Incarnate- or play Trickster :p
DC's count the same as kills for Devout emblems. If you got hooks on them before the DC, that also awards points in malicious I think.