Survivor passive abilities
hi I’d like to talk about the fact other then cosmetics there is no difference between survivors advantage wise so I was thinking give passive abilities to survivors. Like make Claudette give everyone a passive 5% healing boost, Let Feng vault things 10% faster, let Kate wiggle 5% faster etc etc that way there is a reason to play certain survivors over others instead of just looks
Comments
While it'd be cool, it would also bring about a brand new host of balancing issues. I'd love to see this happen in the future to all characters in the game, honestly.
Why only survivor specific advantages, where are the disadvantages?
Look up in the replies where I gave some
I dont mind if it does get given to killers and survivors I just want a reason as of why I play survivor since it gets boring doing the same thing over and over.
Play killer :chuffed:
And some survivors would be even more meta (cough Claudette cough) than they already are.
I have been playing killer much more then survivor because of how boring it got.
I was thinkinh about something similar in the past, but as the passive abilities it would be cooler, if they could use their specific ability without the need to use it as a perk. For example, if Claudette would be able to heal herself without using Self Care, Jake would be able to sabotage without using Saboteur etc... As a balance they could do the same for the killer, Nurse would have Nurse's calling without the need to use the perk etc..