FPS
Hi guys I’m new to this forum but have recently moved from console to pc. I have a powerful gpu and cpu. My monitor is capable of 165hz. I’m only getting 60 FPS? How do I fix this as I’ve seen people messing with the files and I find it quite overwhelming.
any simple help would be appreciated.
Comments
If I tell you how or share a link a mod might come in and thwack me so I will just tell you that if you youtube a tutorial, like the first video will tell you how. It's about a year old but it still works.
Just know that going over 60 FPS will cause issues with the menu's as they were not meant to run above 60 FPS.
While editing that text file is technically safe, it's pretty much required that someone say the mandatory "While not directly punished or anything, should for any reason you ever receive a ban from such a thing by EAC or anything then BHVR will not revoke that ban.
That outcome is beyond just unlikely; but it's required that someone say that.
Okay. Cheers. I downloaded the game and the files are saying frame rate uncapped. You can’t get banned bhvr know about people uncapping FPS and they haven’t banned anyone for it. But thanks.