Whats the point of bug subforum?
I asked like 2 months ago about a bug that doesn't let me play, simple, I can't find any games even after more than 30 min.
its utterly ridiculous that I cant play a game that I PAID.
their response? absolutely nothing, so why do you make a bug subforum if you're going to ignore it?
If they keep ignoring me I'm going to speak with valve, I don't care about 20$, but I'm tired to be ignored when I should be able to play a game+DLCs that I paid for.
Comments
As a programmer I understand that they may be struggling to find the issue, for that reason I gave them 2 months, but I think they had more than enough time to fix our issue.
My problem is that I can't find survivors to play with, I'm most time playing killer
Also I don't have any problem playing on ps4, most times I need just seconds to find a game, but I don't want to 'lose' more time playing on ps4 because I have all my progress on PC, I don't want to lose my +400 hours invested on PC + dlcs
on the other hand, on PC thats what I see for 30+ min when I want to play
https://imgur.com/a/hDq0wJ8
empty room.
Welcome to my world. The issue has also been complained about at the Reddit and the Steam DBD community Hub, as far back as at least a month ago, and as recently as yesterday. And it seems to be across a lot of ranks.
Only thing we can assume is that a lot more are playing killer lately.
Now, here's an interesting twist. I haven't been able to get a killer lobby in days. But I also give-up at the 15 minute mark. Last night, as a test, I went to my 8-year-old's Steam account and logged into his DBD account. He's a level 20 Killer same as me. I got lobbies every 3-4 minutes, without issue.
So, I uninstalled my DBD today and reinstalled it. I haven't tested it yet, but will tonight.
it's just decoration.
Okay, so after the uninstall and reinstall that I mentioned two posts above, I logged into the game this evening and tonight at different times and was getting Killer lobbies in anywhere from 1-4 minutes on average. So, I assume something was bugged or corrupted, and that fixed my issue.