Please Devs, Make Cross-Progression for Windows Store to Steam
I found Dead by Daylight on sale on the Windows Store soon after the Silent Hill chapter came out so I bought it because it looked interesting. I played for a little bit then I kinda dropped off for a while until recently around December 2020. I played a lot after that and I leveled a bunch of characters. Then I found out about the Steam version and how you could turn off cross-play to only play with PC players and how I could import different texture packs so I really wanted to get it but then I found out I would lose all my progress and I didn't want to do that so I've been waiting for a couple months now and I wanted to know if you devs are working on it. It's totally okay if you're not but it would make me tremendously if you were.
Comments
Wait what are these texture packs you speak of?
I meant portrait packs and perk packs to change the look of you character portraits or perks. I believe you can also change the background but I don't currently know.
I'm thinking because I'm on console I can't use any of that...
Yeah it's pretty sad. That's one of the reasons I want to switch to the Steam version.
They know people want it and they are trying.
but it’s not completely in their hands alone, Microsoft has to agree as well. And as of now, they don’t know if they will ever find a way to get cross Progression for all platforms.