Killers getting buffs but they still cry?

I'm playing killer my self so don't think this is a survivor main cry talk. I'm just confused. People are crying for months and are still not happy.

Wraith got 2 buff updates

Clown got reworked and is a lot stronger

Blight is fixed

Trappers traps are now having a better luck chance

Ds got nerfed

Trickster getting a buff next wee

Survivor animations are now more clear (Hillbilly is happy)

Like common, every killer gets update after Update buffed. Yeah I know sfw is stronger but bhvr is finally trying to make the game more balanced so just wait for new amazing changes.

Comments

  • Tbh, I see a lot more whiny Survivor mains than Killer mains. Most Killer mains are relatively chill right now besides the few that will always whine. ~ From someone who plays both often

  • All l know is there seem to be a lot more rank 1 killers than there ever was.

    l certainly know it’s not the skill level of the player base that has increased.

    maybe it’s cross play maybe it’s the amount of potatoes in solo.

    maybe it’s the new map designs (apart from the game) bloodlust is king on all the auto maps with their short loops.

1 2 3 ›