THE ROYAL GUARD | THE TRICKSTER | COSMETIC CONTEST 2021
The Trickster takes a role of A Royal Guard in Korea! I thought this would be a good chance to give him a "Traditional Vibe".
The story behind this is, at some point in his K-pop career he starred in a Korean Drama Series called The Royal Guard.
NOTES:
- Brown hair
- Glowing Pink eyes
- Traditional Korean Clothing, but with a bit of change added
- Bloody clothes with some rips and tears
-Weapons and Dragon Details:
- The weapons shown are a Short Glaive ( the same size as a bat) and a Dragger
- Both weapons can either be gold or pink colored, with a glowing tint of the respected colors mentioned
- The dragon can be either a blue or a green color
I hope you all like this <3

Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/239691/the-royal-guard-the-trickster-cosmetic-contest-2021
I posted this in like 2 different area's lol, since i didn't know where to post/share this xD... My bad ya'll For doing a multi-share T_T