playing noed with trickster
it doesn't even feel like I'm getting kills with trickster it just feels like noed is doing all the work.
this killer sucks
it doesn't even feel like I'm getting kills with trickster it just feels like noed is doing all the work.
this killer sucks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can we seriously stop these posts? We know trickster is bad and we know they’re fixing him.
If you don’t enjoy playing him because he sucks why play him?
I mean, NoeD does do a lot of the work....that is kinda the point of NoeD, the punishment for survivors to not spend time finding and cleancing totems.
If I'm going to be completely honest I think Trickster isn't the worst killer in the game, the problem he has is the same problem Spirit had when she was first introduced in PTB, high risk, medium reward. If you can aim properly he can definitely be a good anti looper.
That being said, do I think he's strong? no, do I think he needs tweaks? yes.