Does anyone else REALLY wants a novel series like me?
I really wanna see books about characters with no pictures just straight up lore without any breaks.
I really wanna see books about characters with no pictures just straight up lore without any breaks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like each book should have the character's backstory instead of the realm itself
I would enjoy anything outside the media to further sink my teeth into
I'd be down for a novelization series. I'd think one focusing on the Entity/realm and how that came to be as well as a novel for each killer origin that explains the tie in with the survivor. (I don't think the survivors themselves need any specific books although a short story collection for them could be nice)