Apparently me and my Friends from Bayern (Germany) Been disconected from the game ?!

Me and all of my Friends from Germany, here in Bayern, been Disconected in Steam or DBD, Unjustly we lost PIP by disconnecting in the middle of a match, it is already the fourth pip that I lose for these unfair reasons, I play every day and I would very much like my hard-working PIPs not to be lost for a while .. Im was on rank 2 and now im with DC penalty again even if its not my fault, what can i do? 😥

Comments

  • could be due to steam servers. There is some maintenance every Tuesday night. It doesn’t last long though.

    and it’s only 1 Pip and the penalty is only 5 min (which may even be the time where the servers are not even online again..)

  • Tuesday tuesday gonna depip on tuesday

  • @vanillitta said:

    Me and all of my Friends from Germany, here in Bayern, been Disconected in Steam or DBD, Unjustly we lost PIP by disconnecting in the middle of a match, it is already the fourth pip that I lose for these unfair reasons, I play every day and I would very much like my hard-working PIPs not to be lost for a while .. Im was on rank 2 and now im with DC penalty again even if its not my fault, what can i do? 😥

    You can't do ######### about it sadly

  • I was having a decent, a tad stressful, match on Ormond when it happen to me.