So when is iri head getting nerfed?

Like I try, I really do... I take breaks from the game I come back every now and then to play solo survivor and try to be a nice survivor, no teabagging, no taunting, no flashlight flickering, not looping killers for 3+ gens, and I play a solo que match with an iri head huntress on Midwich and god knows her “hatchets” are the size of a bus. Like honestly I’m just confused as to why. Why? Why? Why? I’m not even mad at the perk itself more so of the fact that YOU know it’s busted yet you still bring it to a group of casual players lmao.

Comments

  • Huntress will be one of the next three killers with a big buff/nerf/add on pass so soon-ish. (Not including Trickster)

  • You know BHVR takes years to do anything. It’s on the way, just like key changes lol.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    Like I try, I really do... I take breaks from the game I come back every now and then to play solo survivor and try to be a nice survivor, no teabagging, no taunting, no flashlight flickering, not looping killers for 3+ gens, and I play a solo que match with an iri head huntress on Midwich and god knows her “hatchets” are the size of a bus. Like honestly I’m just confused as to why. Why? Why? Why? I’m not even mad at the perk itself more so of the fact that YOU know it’s busted yet you still bring it to a group of casual players lmao.

    When that keynerf is happening sometime next yearv

  • nerf? more like full removal or COMPLETE rework