Should There Be More Obsession Add-ons?
Nothing special, just a question that popped into my head.
I wonder what the community would think of this, we only have 3 so far.
Tagged:
Trusted
Nothing special, just a question that popped into my head.
I wonder what the community would think of this, we only have 3 so far.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would probably depend on what would these add-ons do, but overall I don't have any issues with more Obsession add-ons being added to the game.
That's true, but some might not see it like that, y'know?
I personally wouldn't have a problem with one of Wraith's becoming one as long as it's good, but in general i'm not a fan of the Obsession mechanic.