I find it fine for the most part. Usually the brown and yellow ones are just recolours, and we don't have enough green or purple ones to judge too much.
Even if they aren't varied too much, I'm happy with how they look and how easy they are to mix and match.
I find it fine for the most part. Usually the brown and yellow ones are just recolours, and we don't have enough green or purple ones to judge too much.
Even if they aren't varied too much, I'm happy with how they look and how easy they are to mix and match.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I find it fine for the most part. Usually the brown and yellow ones are just recolours, and we don't have enough green or purple ones to judge too much.
Even if they aren't varied too much, I'm happy with how they look and how easy they are to mix and match.
yeah same here
Considering that it's just the cosmetics he launched with, I think there's a some nice variation and colour combos.