this reminds me off the "Never Stop Slashing" situation where the face was supposed to change based on what was happening to the killer at the time.
I know this is probably unintended but to me it looks like the eyes are moving, and if this was to be added I think that would be really ######### creepy
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks really cool and creepy (especially the mask) at the same time.
I like it!
Thanks so much!! :D
Gives me happy tree friends vibes, I like it :)
Thank you! :D
this reminds me off the "Never Stop Slashing" situation where the face was supposed to change based on what was happening to the killer at the time.
I know this is probably unintended but to me it looks like the eyes are moving, and if this was to be added I think that would be really ######### creepy