Add More Base Perks
I don’t see anyone complaining about this but most of the base perks are pretty bad even though there is so few of them. Those poor new killers and survivors are stuck with their builds being their base perks, kindered/noed and whatevers in the shrine. Some people that play this game simply don’t have enough time to grind thise 9k shards or don’t want to pay for perks on a character in a game that they might not be as attached to as we are.
Survivors currently only have 4 good base perks (Kindred, Spine Chill, Resiliance and We’ll make it) and killers also only have 4, (bitter murmur, noed, sloppy and whispers) there is very little variety if you are stuck to these perks and your teachables on the character you play.
While BHVR may be busy fixing bugs and that, they have been neglecting base perks since (unless I’m wrong) 1.0.0 besides nerfs/buffs. There has not been a single new bade perk since the beginning of the game and the game has changed since then so we should get new base perks in my opinion.
am I wrong?
Comments