So rift extension due to bugs?
For example 12 stuns, pallets dont stun...
For example 12 stuns, pallets dont stun...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Btw I know you can use ds and head on but its besides the point. Its grindy enough without the added bugs...
Yep it is well known bug which they are gonna fix it soon I hope. There were many reports about that and for now there is nothing you can do but wait. I hope they will fix it soon. From my perspective I dont know why but especially at medium sized killers pallets working fine during my matches only tall ones got away with bug which is strange or maybe pure luck.
What about the grabbing bug which has been around ages now, that's yet another challenge... honestly this should never be a challenge unless they fix it