The good things about current matchmaking.
Hello just wanted to share my experience with the current matchmaking with almost 1k hours (console + PC combined).
I mostly play at night which means as a rank 13 killer I get put with only reds/purples, and as survivor I get put with potatoes.
I mostly play killer due to the experience that is solo survivor (which is painful!), which puts with players who have 10x more play time than me.
After playing these high play time survivors I have found my survivor gameplay improve dramatically! By just mimicking their playstyle/movement and how they deal with mind games I win most of my survivor games! Sometimes as killer if the player is really good I just throw the game to see how they loop etc. (I'm past caring about rank)
What I'm getting at, as a new killer don't be afraid to go against these players, yes they have more playtime, meta perks, flashlights etc. But if you don't go against these kinds of players you won't improve fast. Yes they will most likely be toxic and they may all escape, but one day you will be able to dominate these groups :)
Just sharing my experience as my survivor queue is taking years... Hopefully the killer queue grows and I see more killers than just Freddy/Nurse/Spirit.
Oh and to new survivor mains, please play more killer it pains me to see you hide in the bush at the corner of the map when the killer is chasing the obsession. xD
Comments