Looking for players
Looking for players that will chat in discord when we play
also im new to the game
Looking for players that will chat in discord when we play
also im new to the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I`m down to play.
Discord: Nickly#9760
I’m newish too but down to play just depends on time
Yert_A_Bix #e970
Interested! I’m new but am getting the hang of it. My discord is Innejecareg#8876
Interested! I’m new but am getting the hang of it. My discord is Innejecareg#8876
I’m down to play with anyone if you want to add me on steam 1049352592 or you can add me on discord Havana#8576
im rank 15 n i just want ppl to play with
my discord is kate#0666
I'm down to play.
My discord is Cringe_Worthy24#1192